Could have made $1000 if I listened to my past self
This week BitCoin went up like CRAZY. like immensely. A few weeks prior I saw a lot of facebook ads promoting ETHEREUM. Could be classic pump and dump strategy by the FB groups, who knows.
I made an entry in my calendar a few weeks ago to buy approx $1k of bitcoin and you know what. I didn’t do it because I was too lazy to verify my identity. Shit doubled yesterday. (it has since gone down a bit).
DO WHAT YOU PUT IN YOUR CALENDAR . (GETTING THINGS DONE)
What I did today
- I have trawled through Blackhatworld forums in the past few days, jumping on the CRYPTO bandwagon
- I finally got into the world of PURCHASING MY FIRST BITCOIN CURRENCY! hurrah. I used localbitcoins (affiliate link) and within 2 minutes got about $500AUD // $350USD worth of bitcoin. I purchased $150USD worth from wesellcrypto.com and now I have $500USD worth of bitcoin as of today (0.18209612BTC)
The Cryptocurrency Plan v1.0
- Get the freak out of BTC and start investing in what they call ‘alt’ smaller volume coin currencies. People are hinting at PIVX or just looking at patterns of one or two waves and to ride the next wave to purchase at close to bottom and sell at close to top. There is a guy on BHW who is placing everything at one time to look for 5% gains. Seems to be a sound strategy which I will adopt
- Long term BTC, ETH are agreed to be very good investments. However for short term gain it is easier to get multiple returns with smaller microcent investments.
- might be a victim of shiny object syndrome
I might be a victim of shiny object syndrome
I can think of all the crazy ideas I’ve had or followed. I just never stuck with them. My current shopify store was done out of greed rather than passion. I am lazy. The only thing I am consistent at is trying these new things. Maybe that is my passion. LOL
Day 5 will start in 3 days.
My mum has arrived to visit me and I have been her non-stop chauffer for her friends and especially my brother, who gets anxiety to anything. He thinks any form activity could spell out the end of the world for him. It’s so hard to have him open his eyes to the world, but I will keep trying. His mindset seems like a god-fearing peasant from the dark ages. Really it is. Maybe he will never change – the underlying problem is the overarching and caring mum. I was lucky to escape early… He wasn’t. .. He puked after the plane ride here and he’s not going to like the Great Barrier Reef tomorrow. They will be leaving in 3 days.
I am pretty upset. I wrote a long post about what I did and when I hit PUBLISH, I got a 403 ERROR CODE. Elegant themes was no help at all. Permissions, .htaccess and plugins were all ok. ARGH.
I tried to refresh and resubmit data however it kept going 403 until i gave up and just made a new post. #end.
- worked on my existing shop descriptions and lowered pricing to increase sales. Currently getting one order a fortnight. Seriously not enough.
- 1 hr TV
- Do more of the same with the shop. I can’t do any work on the new venture yet.
- Clean house. Fam is coming on weekend.
That’s what they all say right. Visualise the end and work backwards. My end goal is financial freedom to make choices in life.
Like every other damn person in this world.
I want to have a property portfolio and get into development. That needs money.
I have turned to the internet to help me get my initial funds. I will be using my job to fund my lifestyle and using my online earnings to save up for a deposit. ($160,000 AUD or $100,000 USD)
It’ll be a combination of short and long term plans.
I tried a few months ago with dropshipping.
- I have made a handful of sales but I am still running at a loss due to high ad spend (pretty sure I chose a dud niche).
- Plus I’ve been slacking off. So here is the blog. It’s more an accountability thing.
Most ideas will be coming from black hat world forums and whatever I can find in the digital marketing world.
The blog is a bit messy but you have to fail forward, right?
Follow me on my journey. I’ll post what I can however most of my time will be working on whatever I am doing. I hope. Anything of special interest will get its own special page.